What can you do to make it work?
"A successful pilot is one that is planned in advanced and communicated with the people that need to be involved to make it happen. Advance communication with other experienced BYOD teachers in and outside your district and seeing what issues they have run across may save you a lot of time, heartache, and headaches as well...."
Her five suggestions:
1) Plan in the correct environment - where will you be doing the lesson?
2) Know expectations - What are you expecting out of BYOD?
3) Device agnostic is key for BYOD - any device, no single platform
4) Apps or software are not best for BYOD - think "big idea"
5) Communication is key - who can help you?